Airworthy Aerospace’s Thermoform Plastics division creates custom engineering solutions for the full range of aircraft thermoform plastics. We specialize in producing premier plastic components fitted precisely to nearly all aircraft seating products, both by using your molds or designing and fabricating custom molds to meet the most challenging requirements. In addition, our experienced airline thermoform team expertly refurbishes, repairs and inspects parts produced by owner-operators and major manufacturers. No matter the size or scope of your needs, you have our assurance of steadfast attention to detail, superior workmanship and swift turn-around times, backed by our Airworthy guarantee.
We offer the following services and solutions:
- State of the art manufacturing equipment capable of producing thermoform parts up to 4′ x 4′
- Several manufacturing locations throughout the world to meet your operational needs
- In house engineering services which include:
- - Design
- - Drawing
- - Material certification and validation
- - Owner Operator Produced Components (OOPP)
- - Parts Manufacturing Authority (PMA)
- In house mold/tooling capability
- Customized just-in-time shipments
- Airworthy Green manufacturing process means nothing goes to waste. All waste materials are sent back to the suppliers to be recycled.
At Airworthy Aerospace, we offer our customers unparalleled customer service. We believe in partnerships and collaboration with our customers to help save you time and money. We guarantee that your products will be delivered with the highest quality standards available. Contact us today to experience this difference for yourself.
Contact Airworthy Aerospace Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.